8 November 2015

A Gender Swapped Twilight. What!!

 

Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined


So a 10th anniversary edition was released on the 6th of October, and I thought 'OK cool, Twilight with a fancy cover and special authors note' and that I wouldn't have to buy it. But then this happened. Stephenie writes a whole other twilight but the gender's are swapped. I immediately got over excited and bought it within a blink.
So the run down:
Bella is now Beau
Edward is now Edythe
And every other character's gender is swapped. 
This should be interesting.



I know that Life and Death is not going to be 'great', to give it straight, but I'm willing to give it a try, and as much as I would hate to admit I still enjoy Twilight. It's got a reminiscent quality to it. I'm looking forward to this new edition; it's exciting to read it in a new perspective. Overall, I predict Life and Death will be so horrible that it's funny and I'll have a good enough time to actually get through the whole thing.

<<< Well this is humorous. 

Stay tuned for an update on my (most definitely slow) progress with this book.


- Georgia
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff